jueves, 28 de abril de 2011

Sleep Deprived

Not much has happened since my last update. Today Hernan and I had 3 lots of training. Once again I fell asleep in training, I’m beginning to make a habit of this. Last night I only had 3 hours sleep and an hour’s kip today.
Lack of sleep is really starting to take its toll. It’s not too bad as today was a sea day and we have another tomorrow. My timetable for tomorrow is pretty decent, more training and then work during the evening. Hopefully I’ll be able to take a siesta at some point. The clocks go back an hour today (we are heading to Naples, Italy) so that’s a bonus.
Luckily enough I don’t start work until 17.30h on 28th April when we arrive in Naples. Photos, cheese, pizza and internet spring to mind!
Tonight was formal night, the third of this cruise. I wasn’t too impressed with my Ressi images. Having said that, when I took my equipment down to the lab I saw some of the images being printed out and they didn’t look too bad. My cropping still needs to be a little tighter but as Stuart said, it’s better if the crop is too loose rather than too tight. Loose crops can be fixed.
Everyone is shattered today and formal night is always a busy night. We were on our feet shooting portraits to dining room from 17.30 to 01.00h. There’s no wind down drink at S.O.B – our corridor is silent. No doubt things will change in Naples as it’ll be Rich’s and Lee’s last night.
Jomar, my BM (Business Manager), is going to give me my Image ID so I can start ImageU. However he said he wanted me to start ImageU once I’d finished my training. If I can, I’ll do them both at the same time. A couple of the other photographers have said they’ll give me a hand with ImageU if I need one.
Anyway, I’m rambling and my brain is slowing shutting down. Night night everyone!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario