martes, 12 de abril de 2011

OUR CRUISE SHIPS

Our Cruise Ships
Gudrun was good enough to lend me her note book with a list of people’s names and their ships. As I’m such a plonker, I got my days mixed up and thought she was leaving the day after. In fact she’d left at 5am that day so I still have her book. I’m so sorry!!!
So for Gudrun and everyone else from the Image training week, here are the names:
Becks – Constellation (Celebrity)
Sarah – Serenade of the Seas (Royal Caribbean)
Gareth – Century (Celebrity)
Dom – Independence of the Seas (Royal Caribbean)
Pavlo 1.0 – Summit (Celebrity)
Sasha – Millennium (Celebrity)
Anastasiia – Jewel of the Seas (Royal Caribbean)
Chetan – Monarch of the Seas (Royal Caribbean)
Laura – Infinity of the Seas (Royal Caribbean)
Holly – Adventure of the Seas (Royal Caribbean)
David – Grandeur of the Seas (Royal Caribbean)
James – Independence of the Seas (Royal Caribbean)
Hernan – Mariner of the Seas (Royal Caribbean)
Lou – Mariner of the Seas (Royal Caribbean)

Chris - Queen Victoria (Cunard)

The website to check your cruise ships is http://www.cruisett.com/

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario