martes, 7 de junio de 2011

Training & Gallery

Training and Gallery
3rd June 2011
Dragging myself out of bed this morning was terrible. I woke up with the giggles – the complete opposite to yesterday and any little thing was making me roll up laughing! It was absurd! 

Heading to the gallery Paco gave us a complicated demonstration of what we need to go to get a digital copy of the final edit of the Cruise DVD. While it was converting we all headed up to the Staff Mess for breakfast. Popping into SOB I caught a glimpse of the news: a hospital in Nigeria had been holding 32 pregnant women hostage to sell their babies as soon as they were born. US is having the worst hurricane season in 60 years. It seemed like a different world.
Returning back to the gallery Jeni had arrived for work looking like she’d not slept for a week. She was down for some reason but didn’t really want to talk to anyone at that time. Later on she came over to be and gave me a brief idea as to what was up with her. Ading that she’d come and talk to me later.
Four hours later I was done working in the gallery. Paco said he’d do some of my check list now that the gallery had quieten down a bit. We completed the gallery section and he signed on the dotted line. The remaining page was for Ritesh to finish so I’m going to try and catch him later on.
Now I’m sitting on my bunk, trying my hardest not to fall asleep as I have another 4 hour stint in the gallery in 15 minutes. After lunch I just wasn’t tired, now I need to work, all I want to do is close my eyes and sleep. Sod’s law!
Last night I managed to sell an IOCD. Today I sold a couple of folio’s, one DVD and endless amounts of photos.
It’s unlikely but hopefully for I’ll be a Photog 2 by next cruise which starts tomorrow. Maybe halfway through the cruise? I’ve asked Reuben to send all my wages into my account to pay off the $500 security deposit.  $250 is already paid off. Next stop will be paying off the uniform and then camera. No doubt I’ll get it paid off quickly.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario