miércoles, 11 de abril de 2012

Disney Friends

Disney Friends

31st March 2012

Disney Friends is the second part of Biking Around Key West - http://cruising-seven-seas.blogspot.com/2012/04/biking-around-key-west.html

As it was my night off, I decided to dress up and run around Disney Magic getting my photo taken with some of the Disney characters. Not only that, I stopped by Kate's studio, LSP for a couple of fun portraits.

Please excuse the quality of the photographs. Unfortunately, I couldn't get my hands on the digital copies. In the end, I had to resort to taking photos of the printed photographs!

Photobucket
Queen of Hearts, Alice in Wonderland

Photobucket
White Rabbit and Alice, Alice in Wonderland

Photobucket
Alice in Wonderland

Photobucket
Jumping Around with my Good Friend the White Rabbit!

Photobucket
Princess Tiana, Princess and the Frog

Photobucket
Cinderella

Photobucket
Cinderella and "Princess Lou"

Photobucket
You can try to copy the Princess Poses, but you'll never look as good as the Princess!

HUGE thanks to Kate for these next photos

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Trying Something Different

Photobucket

Photobucket

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario