jueves, 24 de enero de 2013

Travel More, For Less!



Travel More, For Less!

It’s fair to say that many of us are addicted to social networking sites such as Facebook. I won’t deny that I am one of those Facebook addicts. It’s the one way that we can keep in contact with friends and family while we’re travelling or living abroad. Not only that, it’s a fantastic way of getting in touch with ‘long lost’ school friends.

A couple of months ago a friend from primary school got in contact. Sixteen years after I left England, I might add! Can you imagine how old we must have felt?

It turns out travelling is a huge factor of both our lives. However, our travelling styles are completely different. Most of my travelling has been done at sea, while working on cruise ships or living in a particular country. Tim on the other hand, is based in the UK and flies to all his destinations… in business class, for economy prices or less!  

“How?” must be the question on everybody’s mind, it was certainly the first question that popped out of my mouth.

Air miles.

So if you are looking in to travel, whether for business, returning to ships/home or pleasure for a lower cost and in style, I highly recommend reading Tim’s blog, Points to be Made http://pointstobemade.com.   

If you’re new to the system of air miles, like myself, don’t worry, there’s an abundance of information and tips in the Beginner’s Guide - http://pointstobemade.com/why-and-how-to-play-the-points-game/

At this point, I should warn you about collecting air miles and travelling more, for less. As Tim puts it: “if you can crack it, you will become obsessed”

Enjoy reading and keep your eyes peeled for Tim’s regular updates.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario